The Angels of Hope Cancer Information Resource does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information you provide about your visit unless required by law to do so.
The Angels of Hope Cancer Information Resource respects the privacy of visitors to our Web site. We collect a limited amount of information on usage of the Web site for statistical purposes, in order to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
What Standard Information Is Automatically Collected?
The standard information that is automatically collected and stored about your visit to our Web site includes:
When You Send Us an Email Message
- The domain name from which you access the Internet. For example, if you connect to the Internet through America Online, the domain name is aol.com.
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser. For example, Windows 95, Internet Explorer, or Netscape Navigator.
- The Internet protocol address of the computer you use to access the Internet. An Internet protocol address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your Internet service provider.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you come to our site if you do not directly type in www.angelsofhope.net.
- The date, time, and duration of your visit to our site, and the pages you visit.
If you choose to provide us with additional information about yourself through an email message, form, survey, etc., we will only maintain the identifying information as long as needed to respond to your question.
Links to Other Web Sites from angelsofhope.net
We provides links to many other sites but cannot ensure the privacy or security of
information you provide to the linked site.